Join the fitness revolution with a fun interactive exercise experience that fuses contagious Latin and international rhythms with spicy hot dance moves from salsa, merengue, hip hop and more. Shake up your work out with the house party that never ends!
- Bring home the best-selling interactive experience that has sold more than 4 million copies around the world!
- Build strength, tone and endurance as you dance to 30 dynamic Zumba routines, some exclusive to the game!
- Dance controller free with full body motion tracking feedback via Kinect for Xbox 360. Wii and PlayStation®Move Motion Controller versions include an exclusive Zumba® Fitness Belt that tracks your hip movements as you play.
- Learn and perfect nine different dance styles: Reggaeton, Merengue, Salsa, Cumbia, Hip-Hop, Mambo, Rumba, Flamenco and Calypso
- Includes “Learn the Steps” training, Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced routines for all skill levels
- Featuring some of your favorite Zumba® Instructors: Gina, Tanya and Beto himself, creator of the Zumba® Fitness program
- Play with up to 3 friends for the ultimate fitness dance off!
- Follow your on-screen Zumba® instructor’s routine in a high voltage party atmosphere. As you fine tune the steps, the stage transforms three times and the party and crowd become more dynamic
- Dance in a range of venues: learn the basics in the Zumba® gym and then take the party to a fantasy night club, an industrial factory, a skyscraper rooftop and a Zumbathon® stadium
- Schedule your workout calendar to suit your personal goals
- Host a virtual workout class Xbox LIVE or PlayStation Network for up to 8 players. Voice chat included!
About The Zumba® Fitness Program
Zumba® Fitness is the largest branded fitness program in the world. It blends contagious and easy-to-follow choreographies set to upbeat international rhythms. Coined the "fitness-party," Zumba® classes provide an effective total-body workout, which tones and sculpts while burning fat. In 2011, Zumba® Fitness celebrates 10 years of changing lives as more than 12 million devotees attend weekly Zumba® classes across 125 countries in more than 110,000 locations. In addition to the original Zumba® program, there are now four specialty programs: the Zumba® Gold program, a modified version for active older adults; the Zumba® Toning program featuring lightweight, maraca-like Zumba® Toning Sticks; the Aqua Zumba® program, the ultimate "pool party" workout; and the Zumbatomic® program, kid-friendly Zumba® routines. For at-home fitness, the brand offers the Zumba® Fitness Total Body Transformation DVD Set and the cutting-edge Zumba® Fitness Exhilarate™ DVD collection; both feature original Zumba® fitness music created by award-winning producers. In 2010, the Zumba® Fitness Video Game was released on multiple platforms. The brand also offers its colorful and expressive multiseasonal Zumba® apparel and footwear collection. For more information or to find a live class, visit zumba.com, and find us on Facebook and Twitter.